Here at Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay, we are committed to doing Whatever It Takes to keep our kids and staff safe as we go into the 2020-2021 school year. Below is a list of safety measures we are taking to set our Clubs up for success against the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- BGCTB staff will intentionally teach and encourage good hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and follow a strict sick child policy.
- Temperatures to be taken daily.
- 6′ Social distancing measures will be put in place.
- Frequent hand-washing will be required throughout the day for youth and staff.
- Staff and youth will be required to wear masks while at the Club.
- We will be limiting one parent/guardian at pick-up.
- We will ensure small cohort ratios between staff and youth.
- Rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after the Club is finished for the day.